Applications are invited from individual artists, groups of independent artists and art societies or organisations. Applications should be submitted to the Exhibition Committee with supporting images and documentation wherever possible.
When assessing the proposals the exhibition committee will assess proposals with consideration of, amongst other things:
- Demonstrated artistic merit
- Clearly communicated intent
- The interests of the local, wider or target audiences
- The contribution of the exhibition to a balanced exhibitions program
- The timing and availability of the gallery
- Suitability of the exhibition to the constraints of the exhibition space.